Ingredients for Making Zucchini Casserole
- Zucchini 1 kg.
- Chicken egg 4 pcs.
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Cheese (I have feta) 300 gr.
- Cheese (Russian) 50 gr.
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Greens (onions, dill, parsley) half a bunch
- Olive oil 50 ml.
- Pinch of salt
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Baking dish, Frying pan, Bowl, Whisk, Grater, Fork, Colander, Serving plates
Cooking zucchini casseroles:
Step 1: Cook the zucchini casserole.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. Preparing a casserole is very simple and fast enough. First of all, we need to wash the squash well and grate it coarsely. We put on a medium heat to heat the pan, pour a little olive oil and fry the grated zucchini. We spread them in a colander and let the excess juice drain. At this time, fry finely chopped onions and garlic in another pan. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs with salt with a whisk. We chop the cheese (I have feta) with a fork, and finely chop the greens (onions, dill, parsley). In a bowl with eggs, spread the zucchini, herbs, cheese, fried onions with garlic and mix everything thoroughly. Lubricate the baking dish with a piece of butter and pour the squash "dough", sprinkle with grated Russian cheese on top. We are going to bake in the oven 30 minutes.
Step 2: Serve the zucchini casserole.After half an hour we take out the casserole from the oven and cool a little. Cut into portions and serve. I also cooked french fries as a side dish and chopped fresh vegetables. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you come across a grade of zucchini, which have a hard peel, then it must be cleaned.
- - If you want to make a more satisfying dish, add finely chopped bacon or smoked sausage to the casserole.
- - Instead of feta cheese, you can use homemade feta cheese.
- - On top of the casserole, you can put circles of fresh tomato, and only then sprinkle with cheese, and then send it to bake in the oven.
- - Olive oil can be replaced with vegetable.