Ingredients for Making Banana Souffle
- Premium wheat flour 2 tablespoons.
- Bananas 4 pieces.
- Butter 2 tablespoons.
- Cow's milk 2.5% 1 cup.
- Sugar 3 teaspoons.
- Vanilla sugar 0.5 teaspoon.
- Chicken eggs 4 pieces.
- Main ingredients Eggs, Banana, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Whisk or fork, Two bowls, Knife, Small pan, Kitchen stove, Small bowl, Wooden spoon, Blender or potato crush, Souffle molds, Parchment paper, Mixer, Oven, Baking tray, Culinary syringe or spoon, Culinary brush for greasing, Serving dish
Cooking Banana Souffle:
Step 1: take the chicken eggs.We take our chicken eggs. Next we need to separate them. For this we need two bowls. Over the first bowl with a knife, gently break one egg. The egg should be broken carefully with a knife in the middle, Now in one bowl we pour all the protein from the egg, and in the second - pour the yolk. The yolks in the bowl are now mixed with 100 ml milk with a whisk or fork, add to them 2 tablespoons wheat flour and knead everything until smooth. For the time being, put the proteins in another bowl for the time being in the refrigerator.
Step 2: cook the mixture until thick.
Step 3: take bananas.
Step 4: beat the whites.Now turn on the oven and heat it to 250 degrees. While our oven is warming up, we will do the following. We take out the cooled egg whites from the refrigerator and beat them into a dense foam using a mixer.
Step 5: mix the mashed potatoes with protein.
Step 6: pour the souffle into forms.Prepare soufflé baking dish. They must be clean and dry. If you’re afraid that the souffle will not normally come out of these forms then you can optionally insert parchment paper into the forms. With a brush for lubrication, grease the remaining butter with the baking tins and lightly crush them with sugar. Using a pastry syringe or an ordinary spoon, transfer the souffle to the tins. At the same time, do not forget that with further heating the whole mass of soufflé mass will almost double in you. Then put the soufflé tins on a baking sheet, which set in the middle of the hot oven and cook the souffle 30 minutes.
Step 7: serve the banana souffle.We take out the finished banana souffle in tins from the oven directly with a baking sheet. Then we cover the entire baking sheet with waffle towels and allow the souffle to cool slightly. When the souffle has cooled, carefully remove it from the molds on a serving dish and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - if you do not have suitable molds in order to prepare banana soufflé in them, then you can easily use any refractory cups for this.
- - Parchment baking paper should be cut into ribbons 10 cm wide, and then wrapped with it inside a cup of silt and molds so that your walls are completely covered by it.
- - when you take out a ready-made souffle from the oven, be sure to close all windows (windows). Because for a freshly baked souffle, a draft is strictly contraindicated.
- - You can use overripe bananas to make soufflé. The essence and taste of souffle from this will not change.
- - By the way, according to the famous children's doctor under the name Benjamin Spock, bananas are the essence of the only fruit that does not cause any allergic reaction in infants. Therefore, bananas should be introduced into the children's diet from almost birth.
- - even bananas are not only very tasty and very affordable, but also insanely useful. They are very rich in natural sugar, and they also help to quickly restore all previously spent energy - therefore, many athletes eat them right during their training and competition.